Late last year Solaris released the first volume in an epic sizzling fantasy series from novelist Gaie Sebold (what a superb stocking filler it was too). This book is a kitschy, witty, kick-ass debut and a bold and original new entry amongst other phantasmagorical/genre offerings. It is destined to be a huge hit with readers who take pleasure in stories brimming over with sword and saucery-themed shenanigans.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey