No idea; I assume that I was just born this way. Or it might have been my dad’s fault: his bed time stories were old Scottish poems about ghosts and witches. When I was twelve, I asked for and got the collected short stories of Edgar Allan Poe. The next year it was Ray Bradbury. I liked to wander alone around the graveyard next to our street (once at night – with a torch).
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey