A bare white room. Head lowered, Sarah sits slumped upon the tiled floor. She raises her head as John Harrison’s eerie synth score starts up. She takes in a calendar on the wall; rising, she stares at it with a strange, wistful smile on her face. It’s October; all the days in the month have been crossed off. As she reaches out to touch it, a number of hands – green, decayed – burst out from the wall, groping, clawing, reaching for her, and Sarah cries out as she spins violently away…
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.