The festival has introduced a trio of new events this year with the highlight being a terrifying attraction, billed as the world’s first crawling horror experience – The Hatch. The Hatch is where six schoolchildren went missing and were presumed to have drowned in 1973 when a storm broke out whilst they were exploring the storm drain. Come along and discover what actually happened down there for yourself, if you dare…
Hop Farm Freak Week features five mazes, each one full of terror and intrigue. Nightmarish characters wait around each corner making this an experience that is not for the faint of heart.
For tickets and further information regarding the attractions check out the Hop Farm Freak Week website.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)