The festival has introduced a trio of new events this year with the highlight being a terrifying attraction, billed as the world’s first crawling horror experience – The Hatch. The Hatch is where six schoolchildren went missing and were presumed to have drowned in 1973 when a storm broke out whilst they were exploring the storm drain. Come along and discover what actually happened down there for yourself, if you dare…
Hop Farm Freak Week features five mazes, each one full of terror and intrigue. Nightmarish characters wait around each corner making this an experience that is not for the faint of heart.
For tickets and further information regarding the attractions check out the Hop Farm Freak Week website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey