Is it really the second Halloween edition of this column? Looks like it is, and I’m still waiting on that office, Mike. Anyway, it’s my personal favourite time of year and it’s beating rain outside all weekend. That’s the ideal time to reflect and genuflect at the altars of the things we dig most. In this case, writing, filming, and hey, getting paid for it, when and how we can. I think it’s safe to say most of us in this racket (that being any creative pursuit, really) got our start from the heart, putting in long hours in front of the computer screen and probably longer hours on set, week after week, month after month, and in many instances, year after year.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)