The lovely people at Grimm Up North have announced a whole raft of horror screenings that will keep us Northern horror fans entertained throughout Spring and early Summer. The line-up of events is as follows:-
Friday 13 April 2012 – Supernatural Double Bill (@ The Burgess Foundation)
Grave Encounters – Catch some brand new found footage shocks in this premiere screening!
Séance: The Summoning – Brand new film from the producer of Hellraiser.
Friday 27 April 2012 – Zombie Night (@ The Dancehouse)
Return of the Living Dead – Check out the re-mastered version of this classic.
Juan of the Dead – This is a special pre-release screening of a unique Cuban film.
War of the Dead – Grimm Up North give this ambitious zombie flick a Northwest premiere.
Thursday 24 May 2012 – Ti West Double Bill (@ The Dancehouse)
The Innkeepers – West’s 2011 haunted hotel movie gets a Northwest debut.
The House of the Devil – This 2009 Satanic screamer gets a deserved showing.
Thursday 28 June 2012 – Pang Brothers Double Bill (@ The Dancehouse)
The Fairytale Killer – A premiere screening of Danny Pang’s new movie.
The Detective – Oxide Pang’s supernatural noir thriller fills out this classy double bill.
Tickets are available from Grimm Fest – the home of horror, sci-fi and fantasy in Manchester.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey