The event in Glasgow will run over 24 and 25 February 2012 and will feature eleven premieres and previews. The Glasgow Film Theatre will once again provide the venue for the seventh consecutive event north of the border.
Although full details of the event aren’t officially announced until 18 January, the organisers have been kind enough to drop a tasty clue as to the title of the showcase closer. The clue is an anagram – BRAS TUNE UMA. In addition to the anagram, Film4 have also given eagle eyed readers a second hint, “Another is in the details. And just for an extra Christmas present, I give you Stravinsky.”
The organisers have said that the special guests will have a distinctly Italian flavour this year. Tickets go on sale on 19 January 2012, a day after the announcements are made in full.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey