“Awesome, funny, and bloody with great performances throughout!”
Things couldn’t get much worse for Craig. Facing eviction, newly-fired, a newborn and wife relying on him to turn things around, he does what any man would: finds the nearest bar. While in the bar, however, he runs into an old school friend, Vince, and a wealthy couple who begin to throw money at the pair for completing silly and fun bets. “Smack that waitress’s ass and I’ll give you $200,” is all fun and games, but when the duo agree to return to the wealthy couple’s house, the stakes are raised exponentially. Cheap Thrills is awesome! That’s it. Awesome, funny, and bloody with great performances throughout. David Koechner (Anchorman, Piranha 3DD) is tremendous as Colin, the wealthy tycoon setting the bloodthirsty bets, and Pat Healy’s portrayal of a man determined to raise sufficient funds for his family is nothing short of masterful. One of the highlights of this year’s FrightFest, Cheap Thrills is certainly thrilling. See it now!
Director: E.L Katz
Writers: David Chirchirillo, Trent Haaga
Starring: Pat Healy, Ethan Embry Sara Paxton, David Koechner
Running time: 85 minutes
FrightFest Screening: 24 August 2013
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey