Do away with The Stand. We’ve all read it and seen the TV movie. I am Legend, as well. They’re not welcome here. Anything with zombies spelling the end of mankind? Kindly leave the building in an orderly fashion, taking any severed limbs with you.
It’s all the Mayan’s fault. They ran out of days (or couldn’t be bothered to count any further) and created a panic that affects every man, woman and child on the planet.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey