As This Is Horror reported a few weeks ago, TTA Press are launching their own line of novellas to complement their stellar magazine output. The full details of the series have now emerged and will be of great interest to horror readers.
The novellas will be between 20-40,000 words and will run from anywhere between 96 and 224 pages. The cost of each individual novella will vary based on the size of the book but all five titles will be available on a special pre-publication subscription for £25.
The schedule for the release of the novellas is as follows: –
1. Eyepennies by Mike O’Driscoll (20,000 words)
2. Spin by Nina Allan (23,000 words)
3. Cold Turkey by Carole Johnstone (39,000 words)
4. The Teardrop Method by Simon Avery (26,000 words)
5. Country Dark by James Cooper (41,000 words)
With the series already gathering praise from Ellen Datlow and Tim Lebbon amongst others, now would be an ideal time to take advantage of this excellent offer and subscribe to the novellas over at the TTA website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey