As This Is Horror reported a few weeks ago, TTA Press are launching their own line of novellas to complement their stellar magazine output. The full details of the series have now emerged and will be of great interest to horror readers.
The novellas will be between 20-40,000 words and will run from anywhere between 96 and 224 pages. The cost of each individual novella will vary based on the size of the book but all five titles will be available on a special pre-publication subscription for £25.
The schedule for the release of the novellas is as follows: –
1. Eyepennies by Mike O’Driscoll (20,000 words)
2. Spin by Nina Allan (23,000 words)
3. Cold Turkey by Carole Johnstone (39,000 words)
4. The Teardrop Method by Simon Avery (26,000 words)
5. Country Dark by James Cooper (41,000 words)
With the series already gathering praise from Ellen Datlow and Tim Lebbon amongst others, now would be an ideal time to take advantage of this excellent offer and subscribe to the novellas over at the TTA website.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
FREE STEPHEN GRAHAM JONES FICTION on Kindle!
Buy More This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)