The Brothers Grimm are responsible for some of the most terrifying fairytales ever committed to paper. Disney has also played a part in bringing them to the attention of children the world over, albeit in toned-down versions peppered with musical numbers and dancing forest-animals. Death’s Apprentice: A Grimm City Novel does the exact opposite, combining the original and terrifying Grimm tales with a plotline that literally takes you to Hell and back.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey