Danielle Harris plays a young woman in a seemingly evacuated hospital with a hurricane approaching that has awakened malevolent forces inside. The woman realizes she is trapped in a time loop and must escape the hospital before the storm passes, or she will be trapped there forever.
Why we’re looking forward to this: Done well, films involving time loops can be a great deal of fun—witness Triangle, Timecrimes or The Butterfly Effect—and with genre veteran and kick ass actress Danielle Harris on board, Inoperable looks set to join these classic films on the must see list.
Written by Jeff Miller and Christopher Lawrence Chapman, who also directs, the trailer for Inoperable has the right mix of creepy, spooky and freaky as Harris runs down countless corridors, inter-cut with a satisfying amount of gore, provided by Robert Kurtzman’s Creature Corps.
Inoperable is still awaiting a release date, but will hopefully be in theatres later this year.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.