A gruesome and bizarre romp about curious couples at a haunted sex club who find themselves imprisoned on a massive and massively evil mattress.
Why we’re looking forward to this: Yes, it’s another one of those movies that part of you knows you really should avoid like the plague, but has such a preposterous premise that you can’t help but get on board (or on bed, in this case).
Anything that features a haunted four poster bed, not to mention an over the top trailer (which you can feast your eyes on below) has got to be worth cracking a couple of beers and ordering in a pizza for, but we might not watch this in the bedroom just in case.
Bed of the Dead will have its world premiere at the 2016 Fantasia International Film Festival on 16 July.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey