We’re delighted to announce that later this year we’ll be publishing Nathan Ballingrud’s novella, The Visible Filth. This will be the final book in this year’s chapbook series. To secure a copy of The Visible Filth please take out an annual subscription to the This Is Horror chapbook series. The This Is Horror chapbook series officially ends with The Visible Filth but rest assured that us publishing great fiction will not come to an end. In fact this is really just the beginning. And remember subscribers get an absolute bargain this year as the final two ‘chapbooks’ are novellas (we announced Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley last month).
To whet your appetite, we’ll hand over to Nathan Ballingrud.
“I’ve been an avid fan of the British horror scene for some years now, ever since I stumbled onto a copy of a beautifully dark UK magazine called The Third Alternative (which has since evolved into Black Static). The chapbook line from This Is Horror is a vital source for new horror stories by some truly wonderful practitioners of the form, so I was thrilled when asked to contribute to their new novella line. I feel like I’ve been invited into the haunted mansion.”
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey