Colin F. Barnes is a writer of SF/Technothriller and horror. He’s influenced by his everyday life, and the weird happenings that go on in the shadowy locales of Essex, UK. Colin likes to blend genres and is currently working on a Cyberpunk/Techothriller series The Techxorcist. Colin also runs a micro-digital publisher Anachron Press specialising in genre and pulp.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey