The stakes are always high, whichever game you find yourself playing where the competition is exceptionally fierce. From the perspective of bookselling and publishing, this appears to be especially so. There are countless authors out there, in both the traditional and self-publishing arenas, releasing the fruits of their labours by the hundreds every week, and inevitably they’re all clamouring for your money. In years gone by, promotion was practically the sole province of the publisher, unless the author was prepared to do signing tours, and convention and literary festival appearances.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.