We promised you that orders would open for David Moody’s Joe & Me shortly, and we’re pleased to make good on that promise today.
Reviews have already started to come in with STARBURST MAGAZINE describing it as “Satisfyingly morose. Takes a lo-fi route to an unavoidable apocalypse.”
Whereas award-winning author Jasper Bark says, “This is compulsive reading, a story you can’t put down unless someone hacks both your arms off!”
For horror fiction readers interested in the This Is Horror Premium Chapbooks we have two options for you:
- Buy Joe & Me by David Moody as a single edition.
- Take out an annual subscription, save money and enjoy a wealth of Premium Subscriber benefits.
The choice, dear reader, is yours.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey