Alexander Beresford grew up in Los Angeles. He now resides in South Florida with occasional escapes to a haunted cottage in Derbyshire, England where he communicates with ghosts, drinks rum, and writes.
He is a National Writer’s Association Short Fiction Award winner, a proud member of the Horror Writer’s Association, and studied Creative Writing at FIU with creative writing director/author Les Standiford. Alexander has written plays, screenplays, short stories, a novella, and Charla, his first novel.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey