- Great Collection of Thai Sci-Fi & Horror Movie Posters
- 10 Bizarre Creatures from Japanese Folklore
- My Top 10 Horror-Comedies of All Time
- 10 Beautifully Creepy Places
- British TV Horror and How It Made Me Who I Am
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
Comic Book Movie have put together a very cool collection of hand-painted classic horror and sci-fi film posters from Thailand. Featuring posters of Jaws, Evil Dead and A Nightmare on Elmstreet.
10 Bizarre Creatures from Japanese Folklore
Japan has an abundance of strange monsters in their folklore, in this article Socyberty have arranged 10 of the most bizarre. Number 10 definitely deserves its place for the strangest – you’ll have to see it to believe it.
A selection of horror-comedy chosen by Parlour of Horror. Included in the top ten is Shaun of the Dead and Ghostbusters.
Another article from Squidoo this week. ’10 Beautifully Creepy Places’ is an accurate title; there are photos and videos of a large range of places from across the world, including an old Subway station and an amusement park.
Rounding off this week in must read horror articles is our very own John Llewellyn Probert. Our reviewer and columnist speaks on his own horror journey over on Classic Horror Campaign.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)