Acting legend Bill Paxton passed away last week, and will be greatly missed in the horror genre. Dread Central’s Jonathan Barkan looks back at his great legacy of horror roles.
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is 30 years old this year – here’s a look at the film that we almost got.
The Ginger Nuts of Horror talks to Dutch author Chantal Noordeloos as part of its Women in Horror month celebrations.
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer looks at the current crop of TV slasher series and why even though they shouldn’t really work, they actually do.
Horror exists in many forms, and Horror Freak News takes a look at three types of horror gaming that might appeal.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.