Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Wolf Creek vs Wolf Creek 2
- Five Awesome Horror Movie Post Credit Scenes
- Can Cinema Go Too Far?
- Ten Films That Might Benefit From A Remake
- A Tale Of Two Princes
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
With the TV series just around the corner, Arrow In The Head’s Cody Hamman pits the first two Wolf Creek films against each other to see which is the better movie.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe isn’t the only place to find post-credit surprises. John Squires at Bloody Disgusting offers up five horror film treats.
Starburst’s Martin Unsworth takes a look at the I Spit On Your Grave series and ponders whether horror cinema can go too far.
The subject of remaking films is always guaranteed to divide the room, but Shock Till You Drop’s John Nicol suggests ten that might actually benefit from a reboot.
While Stephen King is known primarily as the King of Horror, Bev Vincent looks back at The Eyes of the Dragon and why King produced such a startlingly different book to his usual output.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey