- Why You Should Be Excited About Friday The 13th The Game
- A Brief History Of Yummy Mummy Cereal
- The Shining Turns 37
- Lego Dinosaur Skeletons
- Every Stephen King Cameo
Ever shouted at the screen during a Friday film at the stupid things the counsellors do that inevitably winds up getting them killed? Now’s your chance to show what you’d do, or even better, how you’d exploit these familiar tropes when playing as Jason himself.
Horror encompasses a huge variety of mediums, but breakfast cereals are surely one of the most unexpected and bizarre.
Stanley Kubrick’s cinematic interpretation of Stephen King’s The Shining turns 37 this year. Bloody Disgusting’s Trace Thurman takes a look back.
Not horror as such, but who wouldn’t want dinosaur skeletons made out of Lego sitting on their memorabilia shelf! If you like ‘em then go and vote for Lego to put them into production on their fantastic Lego Ideas site. (Yes, we’ve already done it!)
You’re no doubt familiar with all of King’s literary output, but here’s a handy guide to all the cameos he’s made in adaptations of his work.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey