Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Interview with Creature Designers: The Frankenstein Complex Director Alexandre Poncet
- Anna Smith Spark Discusses The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen
- Q&A With Filmmaker Isaac Ezban
- Nick Pesce Talks The Eyes of My Mother
- Rare 1979 Photo Surfaces of Jamie Lee Curtis Wearing Michael Myers Mask
Director Alexandre Poncet talks to Starburst about his new special effects documentary.
Anna Smith Spark discusses Alan Garner’s The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen.
Filmmaker Isaac Ezban talks about The Similars.
Director Nick Pesce talks about his new black and white horror film that’s been likened to Bergman’s work.
To end this week’s must read, a bit of levity for those of us who grew up with a certain Michel Myers and his tough as nails sister. A rare, previously unseen photo of Jamie Lee Curtis has emerged which foreshadows certain events.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey