- Writer Robert Harders’ Original Pitch for Halloween 5
- Incredible Rebound First Editions of Stephen King’s IT
- Bill ‘Choptop’ Moseley Reflects On Texas Chainsaw Massace 2
- The Version Of Michael Jackson’s Thriller That Almost Was
- Hellraiser Teddy Bears
The fourth sequel to John Carpenter’s seminal Halloween (and the third to feature Michael Myers) is one of the most divisive in the franchise. Dread Central’s Travis Mullins talks to writer Robert Harders about his story proposal that would have taken it in a very different direction.
As we edge ever nearer to the return of Pennywise on the big screen, Dragon Rebound Editions are offering some awesome, not to mention awesomely expensive, first editions of King’s classic novel.
Thirty-one years after its release, genre favourite Bill Moseley took to Facebook to reflect on Tobe Hooper’s underappreciated sequel.
We’re all very familiar with the deliciously seductive tones of Vincent Price narrating Michael Jackson’s Thriller, but he wasn’t writer Rod Temperton’s first choice.
Have you ever thought that what your life is really missing is a Hellraiser teddy bear? Despair no longer, we have such bears to show you.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey