- WWE Zombies!
- Horror In The Headlines
- Abandoned Friday 13th 3D Script Released
- Domestic Gothic: From Shirley Jackson To Gillian Flynn
- Seven Found Footage Movies Worth Finding
For those who love wrestling and horror (and there are a least two of us on the This Is Horror staff) Mattel have created a series of zombie wrestlers that are very cool.
The Horror Writers Association’s Amanda Bressler discusses using real life news stories as the plot for your horror novel.
Before the recently aborted Friday 13th movie which was due to start filming next month, screenwriter Nick Antosca had written a script for a 3D version two years previously that also got canned. He’s now released the script via Reddit to give fans a glimpse of what might have been.
The Ginger Nuts of Horror’s Tracy Fahey looks at the use of the home and domesticity in horror novels.
Found footage films often get a bad rep, and often deservedly, but Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer unearths seven that are worth finding.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey