Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Rob Zombie’s Halloween – What Worked And What Didn’t
- Jennifer Tilly Talks Cult Of Chucky
- Max Landis Talks American Werewolf Remake
- New Gremlins Poster Loaded With Horror Easter Eggs
- Nine Inch Nails Cover Halloween Theme
It’s been ten years since Rob Zombie’s reimagining of John Carpenter’s original Halloween. Cinema Blend’s Connor Schwerdtfeger looks at what worked, and what didn’t.
Everybody’s favourite Good Guy is back on the big screen later this year. Jennifer Tilly talks to Bloody Disgusting’s Joey Keogh about the upcoming Cult Of Chucky.
John Landis talks about his upcoming remake of his dad John’s classic An American Werewolf In London.
Artist Kevin M Williams has just released a new poster based on the curiosity shop in Gremlins and it’s amazingly detailed and crammed with horror film references.
Two of my favourite things, Halloween and Nine Inch Nails, just collided and it’s awesome.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.