5 Must Read Horror Articles 7 November 2016
Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- What Happened With George Romero’s Zombies?
- Ink & Pixel: The Babadook
- Pinhead Discusses The Hellraiser / Halloween Movie That Almost Was
- Composer John Massari Talks Killer Klowns
- Mark Verheiden Talks Ash Vs Evil Dead Season Three Changes
Bloody Disgusting’s Jonathan Barkan makes an interesting observation about the evolution of Romero’s zombies.
JoBlo’s Steve Seigh takes a look at the design behind The Babadook movie.
Doug Bradley talks about the crossover between Michael Myers and Pinhead that almost happened.
Dread Central’s Mike Phalin talks to composer John Massari about his work on Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
Ash Vs Evil Dead showrunner Mark Verheiden talks potential season three changes.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey