Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- The 20 Best Horror Films of the Last 20 Years
- Top 10 Horror Movies that Deserve a Sequel
- Where to Begin With Folk Horror
- Which Horror Movies Are You Pissed Never Got Made?
- Neil Gaiman on His Favorite Horror Movie
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Indiewire’s David Ehrlich takes us through his top 20 of the last two decades.
Kieran Fisher at Dread Central ponders the unusual phenomenon of great genre movies which haven’t, as yet, generated sequels.
Those with an interest in the folk horror sub-genre may well find some interesting starting points in Adam Scovell’s article for the British Film Industry website.
Bloody Disgusting’s Jonathan Barkan looks at some of the more promising horror movie projects that ran out of steam before they were finished and never saw the light of day.
The legendary fantasy writer talks about his love of a particular horror film from a bygone age.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey