Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Seven Terrifying Things At Universal Studios Orlando Horror Nights
- I Could Do The Scarlet Gospels Better
- Bioshock Infinite Writer Talks Racism, Realism And Crafting Non-Annoying Characters
- Director Don Coscarelli Discusses The Phantasm Legacy
- Five Insanely Original Horror Films
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
With Halloween drawing ever closer, it’s time to think about getting scared. Empire looks at the seven most terrifying things at Universal Studios Florida’s Horror Nights.
Ginger nuts Of Horror’s George Daniel Lee examines Clive Barker’s The Scarlet Gospels and explains how he would have done it better.
With an upcoming and upgraded rerelease on the PS4 and Xbox One imminent, Bioshock Infinite’s writer Drew Holmes discusses the game’s controversial themes.
With the final Phantasm movie about to be released, director Don Coscarelli talks with Bloody Disgusting’s Kalyn Corrigan about the legacy of the series.
Writers always strive to create originality, so here Dread Central’s Joey Click offers up an interesting selection of horror films that were insanely original.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey