- Resident Evil: Survival Horror vs. Action
- Clip joint: Clowns
- [Remember This?] When You Were Scared To See ‘Hostel’
- Monstro Bizarro: Georgia’s Legendary River Monster
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
From IGN comes an article in the form of an email debate between two friends about whether Resident Evil was better before or after it became more of an action than horror game. What do you think? Do you still recognise it as a horror game? Let us know in the comments below.
This article from The Guardian is full of clowns for you to enjoy; scary, creepy and weepy clowns.
A look back at the gore-fest Hostel and the hype it had leading up to its release from Bloody Disgusting’s website.
‘Georgia’s Legendary River Monster’ from Rue Morgue describes the history of Georgia’s equivalant to the Loch Ness Monster.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey