- Resident Evil: Survival Horror vs. Action
- Clip joint: Clowns
- [Remember This?] When You Were Scared To See ‘Hostel’
- Monstro Bizarro: Georgia’s Legendary River Monster
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
From IGN comes an article in the form of an email debate between two friends about whether Resident Evil was better before or after it became more of an action than horror game. What do you think? Do you still recognise it as a horror game? Let us know in the comments below.
This article from The Guardian is full of clowns for you to enjoy; scary, creepy and weepy clowns.
A look back at the gore-fest Hostel and the hype it had leading up to its release from Bloody Disgusting’s website.
‘Georgia’s Legendary River Monster’ from Rue Morgue describes the history of Georgia’s equivalant to the Loch Ness Monster.
Help Us Double Our Patreon Support in 30 Days!
We need your help! We are trying to double our Patreon support in just 30 days. The best way you can support This Is Horror is to become a patron over on Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey