- Top 10 Worst Horror Villains
- Japan’s Haunted Forest of Death
- What is a novel worth?
To keep up to date with essential articles and horror news throughout the week then follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
You may have seen a list of top 10 best villains in horror, but how about a top 10 worst? There’s a very silly selection here from Martin of The Human Centipede 2 to the tomatoes from the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
If you are looking for silly horror films to watch over the summer, then this will be a great guide.
If you’re a horror fan that loves creepy and unusual places, then this article is a must. It describes Japan’s Forest of Death, also known as Suicide Forest, Sea of Trees and Japan’s Demon Forest. Aokigahara is the world’s second most popular place for suicide. So it’s unsurprising that there have been over 500 confirmed suicides since the 1950s. To both ghost-hunters and sceptics alike this is a very chilling place to read about.
Gary McMahon’s latest entry on his insightful blog features his thoughts on the pressures of writing, the effort put into writing a novel and how it affects the worth of a product.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.